Pink Monkey Knits

Using my opposable thumbs to knit up a storm!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Raspberry Hat Set 

Hat Set

Inspired by a genius piece of pop music

I was knittin' part time when my fingers
they started to feel icy
My mind was strayin' from my other projects
'cause they were a bit 2 leisurely

Seems I was set on getting some lovely handspun
different from the other yarns
that's when I knit it, ooo I knit it
my fingers went in and out a hole, out a hole

I made a raspberry hat set
including mittens that have a flap
raspberry hat set
if it's not warm, I will be wearing lots more
raspberry hat set
I think I love you

hat2

Built like they were
I had the nerve 2 ask them
If they planned 2 make my hands cold

So, look here
I put them on the back of my palms
And-a we went walking
Out in the frigid, snowy cold

I said now, overcast days never turned me on
But something about the clouds and they mixed

my idea was bright
I could tell from the way they wamed me
I knew I need a head cover

I made a raspberry hat set
the kind that looks like a pilgrim bonnet
raspberry hat set
if it's not warm, I will be wearing lots more
raspberry hat set
I think I love you


Hat Blur

Prince, oh my purple one, I hope I didn't do you wrong!

Handspun Bulky from handpaintedyarn.com in Scarlet Aqua.

Hat: Russian Winter Pattern from Stitch n Bitch Nation
Size 13 Needles

Mittens: Valentine's Mittens from Stitch n bitch Nation
Size 101/2 Needles.